Scar Plan (Evaluation) / Updated Scar Plan / Ask Multiple Questions
> Full Scar Plan (Evaluation)
> Update Your Scar Plan
> Ask Multiple Questions
- We have helped 100’s-of-thousands with acne scar plans. My Acne Scars is endorsed by Dr Lim and Dr Weiner as being an expert source in this field. Our advice is just like paying for a consult to see a expert without the hassle. Helping those with scars with a plan is incredibly empowering and coaching them to get results.
- We can tweaks plans for all budgets, skin types, conditions, and acne scar types.
- Plans include a full evaluation of your acne scars (you send and attach photos of your scars, … having them make shadows with a flashlight or directional light).
- All advice is customized to the individual scar case, specific history and other factors. No single patient is the same, scar work must be customized to meet the needs of the client.
- The scar evaluation Includes a “few” Questions w/ Answer follow-up.
- Many of our patients want a second opinion and sign-up for an updated scar plan a few times a year so we can customize a plan to meet their goals. Dr’s often give confusing and different advice they try to “sell” the patient.
- Clarity of what to do next and many feel confident of how to treat their scars.
- Jump start all of the bad information out there (focus). Many free sources have terrible info which is not worth reading and not applicable to your “individual” situation.
- We can help you find a “good” acne scar provider who specializes in your needs. You don’t want just anyone doing this work.
Ask Multiple Questions:
- This product can be used to ask multiple question(s), w/ “one” follow-up response. Ask your saved up questions as much as you want (weekly, monthly, yearly) by re-purchasing (note: the per question product is for a (1) single “simple” question, this is for “multiple questions and a more detailed response”).
This does not include:
- Negotiating or talking to your Doctor they simply won’t listen but we can help you find the best person for your treatment.
- “Multiple” ongoing emails with additional questions for a single purchase: (please re-purchase – questions and it takes lots of time to answer)
- Consulting for multiple people for the price of one
- Expedited or Instantaneous Attention – See The Expedited Service Option
** NOTE: Please email me after your donation (reply to your invoice email or a copy of the approved transaction) email@example.com
- In this email include: photos of your scars, what you would like fixed, any past treatments, or brief medical history.
- Allow 7-14 days to respond depending on our workload, we try to help everyone as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention the Phone-Video Expedited Product is given broader scope priority service, extra customization, etc.
- Check your email’s junk/spam folder. Some email providers are terrible at sharing email with attachments.
- Contact Us with any purchase questions, clarification needed or concerns.
- Excessive documentation and analysis: notification will be given of the time to start your evaluation if excess documentation needs to be researched or synthesized. You will be kindly asked to make a additional donation. Some cases can take hour(s) of our time to review. with patients seeing multiple providers, having complicated health or treatment challenges.